PLYMAG, after 40 years of industry experience, it is not only a world leader, but also works continuously to develop new certified products. The company keeps its innovative spirit that characterizes it, always with the aim of improving crops yields, which led it to invest in its algae extracts plant in 2016.
The company has extensive experience in working with algae extracts and maintains a wide range of formulations from Ascophyllum nodosum, and Ecklonia maxima among others.
Among the outstanding products of this range which it is a pioneer, we find two products mainly. On one hand, we can highlight SM6, one of the first products sold by Plymag. This was born as an evolved formula from the already known SM3, which was introduced to the market in 1980.
In 1990, SM6 is launched. This product enjoys a high quality thanks the production processes improvement at this fertilizer company. Its use is recommended mainly in the following cases:
- ROOTING: cell division in the root apices
- SPROUTING / growing apical cell division.
- FRUIT SET / fruits development : cell division of fertilized seeds.
Not satisfied with it, and thanks to its innovative spirit, Plymag recently introduced a new product called Ecklomar, a based product on natural extracts from Kelp algae (Ecklonia maximum), becoming the first company in manufacture Ascophylum nodosum, and Ecklonia maximum extract.
Some of the benefits using an algae extract coming from “Ecklonia maxima” , as is the case of Ecklomar, would be summarized as:
- Improvement in root and sprouts growth.
- plants growing aceleration
- Boosting higher production.
- Higher fruit set and size.
Plymag also perform extracts from various species such as Nettle, and Equisetum among other basic substances providing biological and healthy solutions with 0 residues to keep crops healthy.
The innovation from a leading company at agricultural biostimulants
Plymag has extensive experience working with algae extracts and maintains a complete formulations offer from Ascophylum nodosum. In addition, he has collaborated with the University of Alicante in various bioassays to test the effects of some of its flagship products, such as those mentioned above.
As discussed, the benefits of these products are diverse, so we highlight:
- The SM6 anti-aging (anti-senescence) action, derived from its cytokinetic activity. Cytokinins have an anti-senescent or youthful maintenance effect due to chlorophyll levels conservation, proteins and nucleic acids.
- Meanwhile, Ecklomar contains substances such as alginic acid, mannitol and betaines from the extract, and not chemically added. These are responsible for reinforcing the plant’s response to drought or extreme temperatures. Also noteworthy is its gibberellin content that facilitates stems growing or cytokinins that, together with the previous ones, delay aging.
Learn more about Plymag
Plymag products range is very extensive and has a wide variety, grouped into nine families according to their characteristics and properties. If you want to know more about these, their applications and results, do not hesitate to contact through the following form.
Leave a Reply